Latest whatsapp jokes |Whatsapp Jokes in Hindi

Image
Whatsapp Cracks in Hindi: After Lovely Rates Nowadays, in Hindi & Heart Touching Stratus We are Sharing here PRIME Humorous Whatsapp Standing Cracks Along with You. All These Whatsapp Cracks in Hindi Presented below. You can even deliver Your Friends this Whatsapp Cracks in Hindi. We also have A Accumulation Of Motivational Camaraderie Hindi Prices & in Hindi Estimates.

Thus, Below was our Latest Collection of Hilarious Whatsapp Jokes in Hindi. Whatsapp is One the Most Used Application. Lots Of People prefer to Share Whatsapp Position in Hindi Shayari on Whatsapp. All Whatsapp Jokes in Hindi granted below. You can even Discuss this Hindi Whatsapp Jokes Together with Your Friends. We also provide presented some Best Whatsapp Cracks in Hindi Images below. Hindi Whatsapp Jokes are extremely total to Fairly Share in Group to Generate People Chuckle. Therefore Check These Assortment Of Interesting Whatsapp Messages Out.


Whatsapp Jokes in Hindi

Hindi Whatsapp Jokes
Funny Whatsapp Mess…

link ads

jokes on husband wife

1.💃Wife casually calls husband at office one afternoon:
💃Wife : Hi, how are u
😎Husband: Mmmm....i am fine.
💃Wife : What did you eat for lunch?
😎Husband : Oh Ho....every day keep asking the same questions. What did you eat, whom did you meet, what did you listen to..".
💃Wife: Oh!! Ok Ok, tell me how should RBI fight these inflationary trends with minimum intervention in the Money Markets? And what should be the role of Finance Ministry to control inward Foreign remittances? ??
😎Husband : (after few seconds silence).... I had sambar rice, salad n curd rice with pickle".
....... Dedicated to those husbands who still underestimate intelligence of their wives

2. Husband wife both die in a car crash.
Husband becomes bhoot 👹.
Wife becomes Daayan 👻.
They both meet after sometime.
Wife: kitne changed lag rahe ho bhoot bankar.
Husband: pagli, tu bilkul nahi badly

3. A pregnant wife called her husband
Wife : Honey where are you?
Husband : At the club why?
Wife : The baby is coming
Husband : He won't get in he's under age

4. Wife 😡: I don't want to talk to you
Husband: OK
Wife: Don't you want to know the reason
Husband: No. I fully respect your decision

5. Here is a wedding joke:
A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and is going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry." The mother agrees and the next day he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "Ok, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry." She immediately replies, "the one in the middle." He was surprised that his mother was so easily able to guess the correct woman, "How do you know?!" The mother replies, "I don't like her!"😜😝

6. Husband-Wife Jokes!
Wife calls her husband
Wife: Dear where are you?
Husband: I'm at the bank.
Wife: dear, please I need
3000 rupees for my phone,
5000 for my salon and
10,000 to buy a dress.
Husband: sorry, I meant I'm at the bank of a river.
Do you want fish to cook.

7. My wife gifted me chocolates on chocolate day, roses on rose day...
I seriously have high expectations for Women's day today

8. Husband wife both die in a car crash. Husband becomes bhoot. Wife becomes Dayan.
They both meet after some time.
Wife: Kitne changed lag rahe ho bhoot bankar.
Husband: pagli, Par tum bilkul nahi badli. Still the same.

9. Last night I was sitting in the living room, talking 2 my wife about life.. In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying. I told her : 'Never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the connections that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die.'
My wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me proceeded to disconnect the Cable tv, DVD, then the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all my whisky, rum, Gin, Vodka the Beer from the fridge...
I ALMOST DIED!!
Moral : Think before you speak. The female brain works on a different wavelength!

10. Joke of the day: 💜💜💜
Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"
(y) LIKE if it made you smile 😊

📢 SHARE if you laugh 😭

------------------------------------------

husband wife joke in hindi
husband wife funny pictures
husband wife bedroom sms
husband wife love sms
husband wife romantic sms in hindi
pati patni joke image
husband wife sms in hindi
husband and wife humor

text and image

Popular posts from this blog

मराठी कोडी | Whatsapp marathi kodi and answer

1000+nepali shayari in nepali images font|nepali shayari in nepali words|Nepali Shayari Love Shayari

1000+ Hindi Shayari Image,Hindi Love Shayari SMS with Images