funny jokes in english for school

1."Dad, I don't want to go to school today." said the boy.
"Why not, son?"
.
"Well, one of the chickens on the school farm died last week and we had chicken soup for lunch the next day. Then three days ago one of the pigs died and we had roast pork the next day."
.
"But why don't you want to go today?"
.
"Because our English teacher died yesterday!" .

2. My Son is really struggling with his English at school, Nobody else in his class can speak it.

3. Zoo ke andar :-
english medium school ke bacche:
"Oh !!! Wow.. Look a monkey is sleeping..
Lets not
disturb him ..."
.
.
.
Hindi medium School ke bacche,
" DEKH TERA BAAP SO RAHA HAI.... PATTHAR
MAAR SAALE KO ..."'

4. Height of Confidence:
Son: Main School Nahi Jaunga!
Mom: Kyun?
Son: Main Job Karunga.
Mom: Pehli Class Pad Ke Kya Job Karega, Nalayak?
Son: KG ki Ladkiyon ko Tution Padhaunga!
funny jokes , hindi jokes , jokes, english jokes, humour ,

5. New Question in school books:
Who invented the English vowels
(A,E,I,O,U).??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans: Tusshar Kapoor in Golmaal :v
Thnxxx naa bolna baas

6. I was employed as an English
teacher
in a junior secondary school. I
gave the
students in Jss 1 class homework
saying, "Write a story that ends
with,
''And so, he got angry''." I didn't
specify
the amount of words to be
written.
A little girl didn't even go home
to write
hers, but used only 3 minutes to
write
it in class after I left.
The next day, all the students
submitted their work. I marked
till the
last one which was the little girl's
own.
I was smiling while marking
because,
all the students did well. Some
were
able to write about 400 words
and
over.
I opened the girl's own and it
read,
''Our teacher gave us homework,
but I
didn't want to do it, I wrote only
two
lines, and so, he got angry''
if you were me, what will u score her?

7. LAUGH TIME !! !! !!
.
Chemistry and his brother Physics, with deep sorrow, announce the death of their father, Mathematics, who died in a serious calculation on blackboard road, off chalk avenue.
.
Agriculture has promised to provide land for the burial while Woodwork and Art will make and decorate the coffin respectively.
.
Book keeping and his wife Commerce have pledged to provide food and transport for the mourners.
.
Religion education will pray for the soul of the departed.
.
History and her friend Geography will narrate the life story of the late Mr Mathematics to the mourners.
.
English will be the master of ceremony and Biology will tell the mourners the disease that killed the late Mr Mathematics.
.
"I must sue his dead body for the money he borrowed from me." says Accounts.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL !!

8. MADE IN NIGERIA ENGLISH.
*ABEG DRESS BACK.
*If I hear pim, u go hear
weeen.
*Have they BROUGHT light?
*The FILM is SWEET
*Pls help me SLOW that fan
*Mummy HAVE come
*I'll tell my daddy FOR YOU
*Have you paid your school
fees money?
*See as you BAFF up
*Put the bread inside LYLON
*I strong KAKARAKA
*Oya come and be going
*I KUKUMA don't have your
time
*Shebi you have BB charger
*See how her eye is entering
my food
*Did you see the sound of my
ringtone?
*I know you have come since
bcoz I hear
your perfume.
Oya add your own ...lets hv fun.

9. Father~how was your day in school?any mistakes commited today??
Son~ONLY three mistakes dad!
Father~thats not bad at all..what are they?
Son~i failed in English..Dzongkha..& maths dad!

10. I was employed as an English
teacher
in a junior secondary school. I
gave the
students in Jss 1 class homework
saying, "Write a story that ends
with,
''And so, he got angry''." I didn't
specify
the amount of words to be
written.
A little girl didn't even go home
to write
hers, but used only 3 minutes to
write
it in class after I left.
The next day, all the students
submitted their work. I marked
till the
last one which was the little girl's
own.
I was smiling while marking
because,
all the students did well. Some
were
able to write about 400 words
and
over.
I opened the girl's own and it
read,
''Our teacher gave us homework,
but I
didn't want to do it, I wrote only
two
lines, and so, he got angry''

if you were me, what will u score her?



------------------------------------


short english joke
school humor
school riddles
funny poems for school magazine
best articles for school magazine
joke in english santa banta
teacher pick up lines
best english joke