female jokes

1.       My Husband isn't allowed to laugh at other females jokes when I'm not around. He better call me and we'll decide together if it's funny or not.

2. ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE
It has long been contended that there are male jokes and there are female jokes. And there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it.
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, han...dsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her (as all men will). Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for £20.00......on one condition." (There are always conditions) Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was.
Then he replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." (controlling, huh?) The woman considered his proposition for a moment, then slowly removed a £20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly, and meaningfully said....
"Clean my house."

3.Some females always saying they black but act white as hell like they can't take a joke lol losing up 😂💀😂💀😂 n I'm not talking legs


4. The Guys Who Use Female ID Are Those Who Don't Feel Comfortable When They See Themselves In The Mirror Every time..


5. Two boys were playing marble and suddenly rushed to the hospital.

Smaller boy told to the doctor, “I have swallowed a marble.”

marbles.jpg

Doctor: “I see, Is this your brother with you?” asked to the older boy.

The other boy replied “No, I own the marble.”


6. A woman wanted to reach her husband on his mobile phone but discovered that she was out of credit; she instructed her son – to use his own phone to pass across an urgent message to daddy who is at site.

After junior had called, he got back to mummy to inform her that it was a lady that picked up daddy’s phone the three times he tried reaching dad on the mobile.

Telephone

She waited impatiently for her husband to return from site, immediately she sighted him, she gave him a very hot slap, while the man was trying to ask why?

She repeated the slap, people from neighborhood rushed around to know the cause of this.

The man asked junior to tell everybody what the lady said to him when he called,
Junior said “the number u are trying to call is not reachable“.